Running a summer is fun, but hard. This is post is part how-to, and part reflection to help those that want to run a virtual summit or conference for themselves. This was the first summit that I ran, and there are plenty of points of learning which I hope will help others. For context, the…Read More
- Bonus: Shannon Desmarais – practicalities of returning to work May 11, 2020
- S3.E4 Maziar Jamnejad on the spectrum of innovation in legal practices May 1, 2020
- S3.E3 Torsten Torpe on Legal Tech Innovation April 23, 2020
- S3E2 Love Legal speaks with Fringe Legal April 16, 2020
- S3.E1 Legal Upheaval with Michele DeStefano April 9, 2020
Recently on the blog
Fringe Legal is a podcast discussing the future of the legal profession, aimed at law firm leaders and influencers.
Each episode is a thoughtful discussion with a diverse range of voices about ideas impacting the evolution of the legal profession.
The Fringe Legal Podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and anywhere else good podcasts live.