What if you could stay up to do with what happened in legal tech recently in less than 10 minutes a few times a week?
I am thrilled to share the launch of Law Tech Daily (LTD), which does exactly that. This is the first release out of Fringe Legal Labs, which incubates experiments.
Law Tech Daily helps you answer what happened in legal tech recently in less than 10 min/day. Published 3x each week (Mon, Wed, Fri) as a newsletter and podast.
Law Tech Daily started as a need to solve my own problem: being overwhelmed with the pace of legal tech news. I either spent too much time each week trying to keep up or felt I was missing out.
We went from ideation to initial release in 5 days (85% done over one weekend).
The problem statement became: "Can I know what's going on in legal tech in less than 10 mins each day?"
From this, Law Tech Daily was created. We went from ideation to initial release in 5 days (85% done over one weekend). I shared the idea on LinkedIn and got an overwhelming amount of support. Thank you to the early adopters who tested the idea and provided feedback:
- "I love this as a concept because you're right, I spend almost an hour a day trying to catch up with everything going on." - Co-Founder & CEO @ Strategy Startup
- "As a practicing lawyer myself, it is a problem that I often struggle with, and am excited to hear about your solutions to address this challenge." - Partner @ Global 20 Law Firm
- "Thank you! I love this!!! My life just got easier!" - Senior VP @ Legal Education Company
- "Sounds a great idea and amazing resource" - Senior Manager, Legal Tech @ Big4
- "Having tried (and failed) to do something like this - and keep it manageable - several times, I'd be keen to have a look" - VP Product Marketing, Legal Tech @ Legal Tech Vendor
Initial reactions from CKO, CINO, Director of KM and Innovation, Director of IT, Partners, and LegalTech Consultants.
You can access Law Tech Daily immediately. Nine briefings have already been published, including the briefing this morning; go find out what happened in legal tech recently.
🎙️ Prefer listening instead? Each briefing is accompanied by a podcast. Listen to the latest episode here.
What can I do to help?
Here are three really simple ways to help: