Alex Low is an expert in helping businesses implement and adopt marketing and sales strategies. He regularly speaks to experts through his podcast The Death of a Salesman and applies the principles at BeyondSales and DLA ignite. Oh and he’s worked in the BD function at PwC, as Client Relationship Manager at BLP (now BCLP), lead Client Dev at JLL, and more.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why good marketing and a strong personal brand has never been more important
- How to implement a marketing transformation strategy
- how corporate content vs individual content is consumed (image source: dlaignite.com)
- How you can reduce your recruitment costs with a good marketing strategy
- How to leverage LinkedIn to build your brand
- what can you different to strengthen your profile
- How to optimize your profile for search and storytelling
- How your brand makes you a more obvious choice in competitive pitches
During our conversation, Alex also recommended the following book: Technology vs. Humanity: The coming clash between man and machine
You can find Alex on LinkedIn.