Technology is a frequent topic of conversation. It comes up almost every single episode. And while it's fun to talk about amazing new tools or features, ultimately, you have to tie the tech back to the business strategy. Easy to say, difficult to execute.
It's harder still when tracking and working with emerging technology, where there may not yet be a baseline for success. We tackle those points and so much more in the episode today.
- What is IncuBaker ➡ 2.46
- Watching the market ➡ 4.04
- Client needs ➡ 5.03
- Tracking 500+ legal tech companies ➡ 6.17
- Tying tech to business objectives ➡ 7.29
- A process-driven approach to technology selection ➡ 11.30
- Working with Vendors ➡ 16.22
- Working with emerging technologies ➡ 20.31
- Validating ideas ➡ 23.46
- Market trends ➡ 32.31
Connect with Leigh on LinkedIn