Build, Buy, or Invest with Elani Buchan of MDR Lab
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW: iTunes // Spotify // Pocket Casts // Stitcher
Elani is a leader in building high-growth startups through streamlined operations. After earning her master’s from King’s College, London, and serving more than two years at the Peace Corp. Elani spent almost a decade helping emerging tech companies develop, optimize and scale their operations marketing, and people processes. Elani is now the venture program manager at MDR Lab.
- What is MDR Lab (1:55)
- Three different arms of MDR lab (2:33)
- Build vs buy – which gives you the biggest return on your investment (3:54)
- How does MDR decide which companies to have in the accelerator? (5:12)
- How the Launch program works (8:13)
- What is MDR Lab’s strategy when it comes to investment (13:50)
- The MDR Lab Venture Studio (16:05)
- The long term strategy for MDR Lab (16:38)
- Emerging tech (19:56)
- How Elani keeps up with what’s going on (23:38)
- Building a community around MDR Lab (25:30)
Become a Fringe Legal member
Sign in or become a Fringe Legal member to read and leave comments.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.